Terms and Conditions
All website content is the property of PlacingJobs.com or it’s customers or suppliers. All Images, text, graphics, logo’s and trademarks are protected and must not be reproduced. Unauthorised use of the website content may violate copyright or trademarks. You must not sell or modify the website content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute for any public or commercial purpose.
Unless otherwise stated PlacingJobs.com or it’s customers or suppliers own the intellectual property rights to the content and all other material of the website. Use of this website does not give you proprietary rights to such material. Users of the site agree to act within our code of conduct. Our code of conduct insists that no action, material, advertisements, logo’s or the written or spoken word or visual presentation should be offensive, abusive, threatening, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, hateful, racist, sexist, ageist, discriminatory or cause embarrassment, inconvenience, anxiety or annoyance to any person, organisation or entity. Or consist of or contain any instructions, information, advice which, if acted on could cause illness, injury, death, or any other loss or damage. Or be in breach of official secrets, or contractual obligation. Or be in contempt of court, obscene, libellous, negligent, false, inaccurate or misleading. Or be pornographic or sexually explicit. Or infringe copyright, trademarks, and all intellectual property rights. Or constitute Spam. Your conduct and your content must be appropriate.
PlacingJobs.com accepts no responsibility for any transmission of viruses from directly or indirectly using, downloading, or viewing our site. PlacingJobs.com may only be used for lawful purposes and for the use in which they are intended. All users agree not to use or allow any party under their control to use PlacingJobs.com in any of the following:
- Job advertisements placed on PlacingJobs.com should be genuine.
- No advertisements for Pyramid selling schemes, other products or services, Franchises, club memberships, or vacancies that call for ‘up front payment’ can be placed on the site.
- No URL’s or email links (live or text only) are permitted in the main body of the job description.
- Posting incomplete, inaccurate or false job advertisements or without the employers permission is expressly forbidden.
- Posting job advertisements which require the candidate to provide information in relation to his/her age, sexual life, racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs, religious or philosophical beliefs, physical or mental health, membership of a trade union, criminal offences or proceedings.
- PlacingJobs.com reserves the right to amend, alter, or remove any job posting that appears to be unlawful without notification.
- No gratuitous use of keywords in job descriptions or job titles. Gratuitous means deliberately adding words, strings of words or repeating job titles, with the intention of increasing the position in the listings or the amount of page views.
- Using the CV Database and Video Profiles for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees for specific live jobs including, but not limited to, using the information in the CV database to sell or promote any products or services or to source people to join a franchise, pyramid scheme, club membership, distributorship, or sales representative agency arrangement, or other business opportunity that requires a jobseeker to pay or contribute financially, or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Sending unsolicited mail or e-mails, making unsolicited phone calls or sending un solicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a jobseeker/employers.
- Alter or delete any material posted on the site by any other person, organisation or entity.
- If you have a password to access areas of the site that are ‘paid for’, you may not disclose, share, sell or sub-licence the password to any third party or for any unauthorised purpose. PlacingJobs.com reserve the right to disable passwords without notice or explanation.
- You may not download the Database or attempt to use any software tool, engine or agent or any other device or mechanism including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots or intelligent agents to navigate or search PlacingJobs.com.
- You may not attempt to decipher, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software that makes up the PlacingJobs.com.
- You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionate large load on the PlacingJobs.com.
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of PlacingJobs.com. Without limitation accessing data not intended for such use or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the site, system or network or to breach secrurity or authentication measures. Attempting to interfere with the service to any user, host or network including without limitation, via means of submitting a virus, overloading, spamming, mailbombing or crashing. Forging any TCP/IP addresses. Violations of site, system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
CV’s, Pictures, Video Presentations and advertisements contained on the site are not reviewed. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the contents of such material. It is therefore the responsibility of the job seeker and recruiter to carry out such verification procedures as are customary and lawful.
Breaches of the agreement
Without prejudice to our other rights under the agreement, if you breach the agreement in any way or if we have reasonable cause to believe that you have breached the agreement, we may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings.
- Temporarily suspend your access to the PlacingJobs.com.
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing the website.
- Block your IP address from accessing the website.
- Contact your ISP and request that they block your access to the website.
- Bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise
- Remove or change any or all of your user generated content.
- You must not take any action to circumvent suspension, blocking or prohibition, including creating or using a different account.
We will not refund any fees collected unless we feel that we have been in error and may provide free services or extensions in lieu of monetary refunds.