This vacancy has either been occupied or is expired!
Job ID: 45424
Location: Islamabad, , Pakistan
Job Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Full time
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Assist Application Developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications.
- Ensures that code meets specifications. Writes code that is easily maintainable. Is able to debug own code for preliminary testing. Must practice standard software development methodologies and standards.
- Enhance, modify, and repair existing code.
- Contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions.
- Code, test, and implement configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Individual will also provide guidance to and review the work of other team members as well as investigate ways to potentially improve existing code and implement improvements.
- Individual will also provide guidance to and review the work of other team members as well as investigate ways to potentially improve existing code and implement improvements
- Mentor junior level software engineers on technical issues
- Work with other units to achieve department or work unit goals and initiatives
- Maintain positive tone and high standards of quality within the group or department, and serves as a model to other team members
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Java / J2EE.
- Very strong work experience in frameworks like enterprise Java beans, J2EE Applications, JSPs, SPRING, Hibernate, Ibatis,etc
- Hands on experience in Oracle (preferred).
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Must have experience working in a team production environment.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Dependable, Enthusiastic, Motivated, Team Player, Detail Oriented.
- Great Communication Skills.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly to get the job done.
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.