(Engineering Graduate from UET Lahore, NED UET, NUST or GIK) having solid Hands-on experience of 2-3 yrs(min.) but the incumbent MUST possess High Quality Leadership Qualities and Dynamism and a very sharp analytical mind. Proficiency in Maintenance of Beverage Plant machinery and related auxiliary equipment, exceptional Computer and interpersonal skills are essentially required. An exceptional salary awaits the right candidate.
The overall management of Engineering Function to ensure equipment reliability, production compliance & optimal equipment efficiency, with the aid of the Artisans across all shifts. Lead the Engineering team by developing multi-skilled workforce and build upon encouraging culture for team performance.
- Carry out Plant maintenance activities, in accordance to the master maintenance plan.
- Plan and execute annual equipment turn arounds.
- Update & develop the maintenance plan in relation to new equipments.
- Ensure history records are developed and maintained for every equipment on regular basis.
- Optimise technical stores inventory.
- Develop engineering contractors to support plant maintenance and project activities.
- Develop local vendors to support fabrication of parts locally.
- Control & track maintenance budget.
- Provide effective reporting for the engineering function.
- Properly maintain engineering drawings & technical brochures.
- Manage Artisans i.e. discipline, personal protective equipment, leave planning and utilization of staff.
The total management of administration issues: leaves, overtime, duty roaster, safety inspections