This vacancy has either been occupied or is expired!
Job ID: 43321
Location: Lahore, , Pakistan
Job Category: Engineering,
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: 95K to 120K per month
(Engineering Graduate from UET Lahore, NED UET, NUST or GIK) having solid Hands-on experience of 2-3 yrs(min.) but the incumbent MUST possess High Quality Leadership Qualities and Dynamism and a very sharp analytical mind. Proficiency in Maintenance of Beverage Plant machinery and related auxiliary equipment, exceptional Computer and interpersonal skills are essentially required. An exceptional salary awaits the right candidate.
The overall management of Engineering Function to ensure equipment reliability, production compliance & optimal equipment efficiency, with the aid of the Artisans across all shifts. Lead the Engineering team by developing multi-skilled workforce and build upon encouraging culture for team performance.
- Carry out Plant maintenance activities, in accordance to the master maintenance plan.
- Plan and execute annual equipment turn arounds.
- Update & develop the maintenance plan in relation to new equipments.
- Ensure history records are developed and maintained for every equipment on regular basis.
- Optimise technical stores inventory.
- Develop engineering contractors to support plant maintenance and project activities.
- Develop local vendors to support fabrication of parts locally.
- Control & track maintenance budget.
- Provide effective reporting for the engineering function.
- Properly maintain engineering drawings & technical brochures.
- Manage Artisans i.e. discipline, personal protective equipment, leave planning and utilization of staff.
The total management of administration issues: leaves, overtime, duty roaster, safety inspections
The Maintenance Engineer must possess a very high level of skills and have a clear set of personal attributes in the following areas:
- Ability to identify an opportunity, assess the situation then develop and implement a process.
- Technical & General understanding of high-speed manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of industrial policies, programmes and regulatory requirements.
- Safety Awareness: Ensure awareness to personal and other’s safety in area of responsibility.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness (Competencies) – strong communication skills, builds relationships, team leadership and alignment, has respect for others, drive for results, analytical thinking.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office and maintenance software, should be skilled in writing reports and case studies.
- Hands on experience in handling PLC’s, Process & Control instruments.
- In depth knowledge of the Operation & Maintenance of Utility equipments i.e. Gas Generator, Boiler, Compressor, Chiller, LPG & Nitrogen handling stations & different type of pumps, should be able to drive out efficiency through optimised equipment performances.
- Fully aware of the electrical distribution systems, H.T/L.T circuits, distribution boards, lighting schemes & electrical earthing networks, should be able to carry out maintenance through both in house and third party services.
- Hands on experience of maintaining food processing equipments in a multinational company, should be able to follow and implement maintenance procedures.
- In depth knowledge of packaging equipments in general, to extent of driving out the efficiencies by optimising maintenance schedules and realizing machine optimisations.
- Have gone through the experience of implementing preventive maintenance programs and must have the skill to instigate predictive maintenance program through specialist service provider.
- Have the ability to develop people by assessing there needs and preparing them to take up challenges.
- Experienced in preparing performance development reviews by defining & tracking tasks and responsibilities to the individual artisan level.
- Should be a good people manager, ability to coach, direct and utilize team’s resources to produce targeted results